Welcome To Webberville High School
We are proud of our commitment to developing life-long learners and well-rounded citizens. Our core curriculum is complemented by advanced placement and dual enrollment courses that earn college credit for our students. Our teachers and staff are able to create an individualized academic pathway for every student, to ensure their preparedness for college, trade school, or entry into the work force. The post-secondary success of each individual student is our constant priority.
Because of our small class sizes, each student is known on a personal level. Staff and teachers create meaningful connections with our students, in a way that is unique to Webberville. These relationships, combined with a wide variety of co-curricular programs, set our students apart in their readiness for life beyond high school.
In preparation for college or career, our curriculum places special emphasis on:
- A strong foundation in English language arts
- Critical thinking and mathematics
- Scientific exploration and problem solving
- Collaboration with peers and effective communication skills
- Engaging in the arts, co-curricular activities, and the community