FAFSA INFORMATION – Free Application for Federal Student Aid
For the 2013-2014 school year you will need financial information from 2012. You may need to refer to:
- Your Social Security card. It is important that you enter your Social Security Number correctly!
- Your driver’s license (if any)
- Your 2012 W-2 forms and other records of money earned
- Your (and if married, your spouse’s) 2012 Federal Income Tax Return.
- IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040 EZ
- Foreign Tax Return, or Tax Return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federal States of Micronesia, or Palau
- Your Parents’ 2012 Federal Income Tax Return (if you are a dependent student)
- Your 2012 untaxed income records
- Your current bank statements
- Your current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records
- Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
Visit the Federal Student Aid resource page below
Here is a worksheet to help you before you fill out the real FAFSA —click here —-